16.5.11

Someone's blogging... thanks Shuyi, glad you enjoyed it!

+ loving: Bowerbird Bazaar (May 2011)

.
The Bowerbird Bazaar was here again! Our first visit to this
Adelaide's Design Market was last year in October, when we 
were still relatively new to the city and was so happy to 
stumble upon this little independent design, craft and 
culture haven.

This time round was no different. Granted we were a little 
more experienced in manoeuvring our way around the place 
(first round: scout, gush and admire; second round: buy!), 
and had a good idea of where each type of products were 
situated; it was still equally as stimulating, inspiring 
and fun to be amidst so many talented and amazing entrepreneurs 
and independent designers and artist - I admire their courage
and strength and persistent to establish their brand 
and bring it "out there".

I say this because, after 6-8 months or so of blogging and 
writing, I realise where my passion lies and really want to
continue doing what I'm doing. But it's not easy. Not many
would regard this as a full time job, let alone something 
which can lead to a career! But I believe in what I do, and
hopefully, eventually, Page Thirteen will be able to "feed" me.

Ok... that was a little off tangent! Back to the bazaar!

Well, we picked up a couple more prints, like we did last
round, but this time frommessagemark. I'll show you their 
work, along with a few others which caught our eyes.

I've also included a couple of pictures I snapped of 
Queen's Theatre, where the bazaar was at, for I simply
love the rustic feel of this heritage structure. Enjoy!

READ FULL ARTICLE here...
HTTP://PAGE-THIRTEEN.BLOGSPOT.COM/2011/05/LOVING-BOWERBIRD-BAZAAR-
MAY-2011.HTML